You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Check our knowledge base below to find answers to the most common questions
Yes, we are!
Deliveries to UK mainland are not available at the moment. (Northern Ireland Deliveries have been resumed.)
As much as we love our valued customers based in UK, we are heartbroken to let you know that our delivery partner Dpd is currently not handling any products that are subject to customs check, and therefore we are currently not sending any beer boxes to this area. We promise you to bring the service back and quench the thirst in UK as soon as possible!
We value the safety of our customers and staff and under the current restrictions we are operating online only.
Although you can't come in and browse through the fridges at the moment, you can still order your big box of cans and we will deliver it to you!
We also offer our Click & Collect service. Place your order from the comfort of your couch and collect it from the store between
10-5.30pm Monday - Friday, or 3-5pm on Saturday.
We barricaded ourselves inside!
We are behind the closed doors, working on all your delicious orders. Simply knock on the door or bang on the shutter (whichever you prefer, but please not the other way around, that would hurt!) If there is no response that can mean only 2 things:
1. We did not hear you, because Ian's choice of music is very aggressive today.
2. Erica slept in and is running late, so there is nobody inside.
You can call us on 01 552 5183 and we will finally sort you out with your bag'o'cans!
Place your order from the comfort of your couch and collect it from the store between
10-5.30pm Monday - Friday, or 3-5pm on Saturday
You may have made a mistake when entering your email during checkout. Just send us an email with your name and we will update our system with your correct email and re-send the tracking details.
Also, make sure you have checked your spam folder and added firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list/contacts.
Orders placed before 3pm Mon-Thurs will receive a tracking link by email within 2-3 hours of placing the order. For orders placed after this time, please wait until the next business day to receive your tracking link.
If you have still not received your tracking number, please get in touch and we will re-send the email.
That's unfortunate, but there is no need to panic at all! Here's few very possible scenarios of what happened:
1. Check with your neighbours. Sometimes it can happen. Delivery driver might have mistaken the delivery address and delivered to the wrong number of the house, or maybe you were not at home. These things happen and we do recommend to check with your neighbours, or perhaps they'll be kind enough not to drink it and will bring it to you later on!
2. Check around the house. Sometimes (where it is possible and safe) it can be left outside if you are not at home. Unfortunately this happened before, so make sure to check all the secret spots around the house, maybe you'll find a secret craft beer treasure hidden there!
3. It was delivered to a completely wrong address. If you checked no. 1 & 2 with no further luck, please let us know as soon as possible. We will make sure to sort it out very quickly!
Occasionally mistakes can be made when packing orders (we're only human). Please let us know as soon as you notice and we will be happy to provide you with an immediate refund.
For everything you need to know about tracking your order, please visit our TRACKING page.Go to tracking page
Under normal circumstances, orders are delivered on time in line with our SHIPPING POLICY with a 98% success rate. However due to the outbreak of COVID-19 we have experienced a higher rate of delays with our delivery partner DPD. We are working closely with them to ensure delays are minimised and that packages are delivered as quickly as possible. Your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times is hugely appreciated. To track your delivery in real-time you can click the tracking link you received shortly after placing your order, or entering your tracking number here. If you are still concerned, please get in touch and we will do everything we can to help.
Well we completely understand how annoying this can be!
We would like to assure you that we are re-stocking our beers on a daily basis and our online stock levels are updated almost every hour. As long as the beers are available and being constantly brewed, we will make 100% sure to keep them in stock for you!